Friday, June 24, 2011

School's Out!

Today was the boys' last day of school.  Their report cards came in and due entirely to their good genes on mom's side, they managed to get good comments and overall marks (grades for you Americans).  Anyway, sadly for me they are headed to the U.S. next week where they will vacation for about 6 weeks total.  I will join them after a month or so.  In order to keep myself distracted in the off work hours, I've been compiling my to-do list which includes:
  • Taking all of the buses that stop in front of our neighborhood from one end of their route to the other.  There are over a dozen buses, so I may not get to all of them...
  • Cooking lessons - Thai or Chinese
  • Poker tournaments
  • Riding the scooter - who knows where?
That will be a start anyway.  Also next month will bring a trip to Thailand, then a tradeshow in Shanghai all week, a vistor from corporate (maybe I can coax him onto the scooter?), a trip to Mexico, then finally meet up with the family in the U.S.  Whew!

Finally, I leave you with some totally false advertising below.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment