Friday, May 4, 2012

X Games Shanghai

For a scouting requirement, Riley had to go see a sporting event.  I found out that the X games were in Shanghai last weekend so we headed out!  In all the event was pretty small, which was better for me as I was there with the boys by myself.  After checking out each event, we had hotdogs and ice cream.  By then everyone was ready to go.  I think it's probably a better venue in the US as most of the events aren't really popular here...

X games baby!

If it's hard to see the bmx rider, he's even with the roof line behind him.  The guys were impressed with the flip and some of the "no hands" moves.

There were tons of skaters, both inline and of the boarding variety.  The boys tried to talk me into three $50 skate boards with a dragon logo on it, but failed.

These were two if the three total competitors for the motocross events.

Not bad timing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment